Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Vantage point.

This is one of the tiles in my bathroom.  Alert:  If this is too much information for you, stop reading this now.  The particular tile is viewed from the vantage point of the toilet, while sitting on it.  Every single time I use the restroom, my eye goes to this fella.  Sometimes I get the feeling he's a Pirates of the Caribbean kind of guy, other times I lean a little more towards a Prince type of character.  Either way, it's kind of the same difference.  Right?

There are other creatures lurking in my tile just a stones throw from where you see this guy and I know I'm not the only one who can seen them.  Proof being that one night I walked into the bathroom and Rick, the guy I live with, was sitting on the toilet with a sketch pad.  When I ienquired what on earth was he doing, he replied, "Sketching the faces in the tile."  There, I'm not alone.

No comments: