Monday, September 19, 2011

News from Shimonoseki Japan.

Since Cole left for Japan on April 28th, 2011, we haven't gotten one picture from him, until today!  He sent a birthday package for Quinn (which was in June) and in it he put two memory cards for us to enjoy.  It seems more real that he's really there, especially when I watch the video clips he sent.  I will try to put one or two video clips on here....when I figure out how to.  Until then, enjoy some of his pictures. I do love that boy! 


The Japanese do love their cameras!


Cole is on the left.  He is 5 10 1/2", the missionary next to him is a big one! 

 Always lots of people in the shopping areas.
Where Cole has been living since April is kind of on a straight between two main islands, lots of beach and ocean stuff.
I don't know.... 
Yeah, um, I still don't know.

No comments: