Monday, March 30, 2009

But wait, that's not all!

When the newly married couple returned from their San Francisco honeymoon, opening gifts was first on their agenda.
It was a good time. Emily and Steven recieved a lot of nice things thanks to a lot of nice people!

Mimi and Papa came over to watch the spectacle. Did you know opening gifts has become a spectator sport?


The Open House in Henderson, NV, was beautiful. The weather was perfect and the location was georgeous.
The surprise of the evening came when Brooke, Brianne and their mom, Beth Ann showed up from Provo, UT. It was so much fun to see them.

Uncle Wesley and Aunt Marion showed up too from Provo, UT.

Emily and her mother, that's me.

Aunt Marion's shoes. Who doesn't love a mature woman and her shoes?

2 comments:

juliette said...

My mug- my mug, she's holding my mug! Ok- I love all the pics, especially the shoes. I'm glad you had a good time in Nevada and that some of our fam was there. Emily of course looks beautimus.

Tracy said...

I was hoping you'd notice!! Of course you'd notice, those are smoking hot mugs!! Em & Steven
L O V E D them!