Monday, January 16, 2012

Ugly sweater anybody?


During the holidays Rick and I went to an ugly Christmas sweater party that my sister-in-law, Tiffany, hosted.  She had the cutest hot chocolate bar set up!  Too bad I don't drink hot chocolate.  However, I still appreciated the cuteness of it all.


 See my Chocolate Crinkle cookies on the top and bottom of the cookie stand?  They fit right in.

A close up.  It's so pretty. 
Just in case anyone showed up without the proper attire, Tiffany was prepared.  She had extra ugly Christmas sweaters on hand.  Thank goodness. 

Here we are in all our glory.  Isn't my turtle neck sweet?  I went to WalMart just to find a Christmas turtle neck because I knew I'd find the perfect one there!  This is the best picture we have of the lovely couple taken from an I-phone.  Maybe it's better that it's a little blurry.  Judge for yourselves.

No comments: