Friday, January 20, 2012

I ate too much.

I came home from a 12 1/2 hour work day this evening feeling super hungry.  Today was very busy with lots of babies being born.  On days like today, I usually come home hungry, more than usual.  Mind you, by the time I get home it's already 7:45 p.m. or later.  When I'm not at work, we always eat dinner between 5 or 6 p.m.  So when I'm  hungry and it's late, it can get ugly.

Real ugly.

I had 4 pieces of the thin crust frozen  pizza from Costco. I started out with two small pieces but then it was exceptionally delicious and delightful, I had two more.  I was okay until half way through the fourth piece.  I kept telling myself the slices were not the size of a normal pizza, whatever that means.  Now I'm miserable.  Did I mention my daughter made cookies and I had a couple of those too?

Yeah, I'm hideous, don't look at me.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments: