Thursday, March 10, 2011

Does anyone have a light?

Our built in microwave has this very well placed light on the top of the inside of the microwave.  It's burnt out and pretty impossible to figure out how to replace it.  I found the owner's manual for it but found nothing about how to replace its tiny light bulb.  So, I called the 800 number listed for guidance.  I was told that the built-in microwaves require a service repairman because it has to be pulled out and the fee to send one out is $179.00.  This is not even including the light bulb!  For that kind of money I'd rather get my entire home cleaned and car washed and waxed.

No comments: