Monday, June 14, 2010

Quinn is turning 9!!

This time of year is so busy with the end of school,
girl's camp,
EFY,
Quinn's birthday and California!
Since we're going to be driving on Quinn's brithday to our vaction spot,
we gave Quinn a swim birthday party a week early.
Emily came with Steven.
(Not pictured)
Lots of fun friends came!
We ate snow cones, pizza and cake and ice cream.
Quinn even got an I-pod for his birthday.
(It's a hand-me-down from Truman since he's got a newer one.)
Quinn said, "Thanks for the I-pod, even though it's not the one I wanted."
True greatefulness.
Quinn asked for a Lego cake and well.....this cake could be on
no doubt.
Even so, the boys still thought it was cool.
There was also a pinata involved.
Quinn had requested a Lego one.
Somehow the communication failed and Rick made a monster with a butt.
This is Rick's mom, Janet, a.k.a. Mimi.
She got some of the pinata loot too.
Don't worry, my mom, Patty, a.k.a. Bama,
got down in the grass to get her pinata loot too.
I guess you're never too old.

1 comment:

Chris and Heather said...

Monster w/ butt is good too...