Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Haboob!!

Yesterday evening, as I was walking out of work, I looked up to the sky and saw this.  It wasn't hard to miss.



Amazing, right?!
Once in my car, I got on the freeway heading east toward home and soon enough, the entire freeway was engulfed by this massive dark, dust cloud.  I pulled off to the side of the freeway, because it was hard to see anything.  Safety first.  Right behind me pulled up Channel 15's new van and the camera guy started to take video of the storm.  Then, he came over to my car and asked for an interview.  I said, "Sure!"  I wasn't doing anything else at the time.

2 comments:

Saragers said...

you're famous!!! i can't believe you were on tv!! i'm so glad they put you on and not someone who looks white trash!! they always put those type of people in the interviews, i'm happy they moved away from the norm!! yay tracy!! and you looked super cute!!

The Garbison family said...

How cute are you!!

Missed you at camp this year :-)