Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can you buy me a lot of broccoli?

(Quinn & Sydney playing with the computer at the beach house)
The other day I took Quinn and one of his best friends, Cooper, to see, "The Zookeeper."  Prior to arriving at the theatre we stopped by the store to purchase some snacks.  Don't judge.  One of the snacks Quinn chose was a box of Now and Later candy.  Before the movie started Quinn and I had the following conversation.
Me:  You don't have to eat the whole thing.
Quinn:  I won't.  I don't eat a lot.
Me:  You do if it's candy.
Quinn:  That's true but if you gave me a lot of broccoli, I'd eat it, or cauliflower or those pea pods.  Can you put those on your list?

1 comment:

Wendy Hansen said...

I dare you to take him to a movie and hand him a baggie of broccoli right before the movie starts. Awesomeness.