Thursday, May 5, 2011

Emily Zoe Tipton Hale

Emily Zoe is 22!
(On May 2nd, that is.  I'm a little late in the game.)
What makes my daughter's birthday special? Could it be that she's my only girl child? Or that smiling is her favorite? Could it be that she is innately happy and tries to make everyone around her happy?   Perhaps it's because, and this is really an important one, she has a great sense of style.



This may have been 20 years ago, but it could have been yesterday if you ask me.  Look at how her style is timeless.

The stroller, hat, dress and Mickey Mouse shoes were for her 2nd birthday.  She just chose to put them all together at the same time.

Happy birthday Emily!  I've loved you from the moment I met you!  You bring joy to my life daily by your deeds and the wonderful person and mother you've become.  I love you! 

No comments: