Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas 2010

Rick setting off to give Christmas Cheer to our friends and neighbors! 
This year, for the first time, we opened presents on Christmas Eve at Mimi and Papa's home.
Don't think the kids didn't  L O V E  that new deal!

After diner and presents, Papa drove the kids around the neighborhood to sing Christmas Carols.
I stayed inside.

Everything set, waiting for the kids to wake up.

It's tradition to go through our stockings first.
It's always been my favorite part of Christmas!

Truman and Quinn got new bikes!

Quinn is a serious Lego fanatic!

We found the perfect family game
Just Dance II for the Wii.
It's super fun and is good for the figure too!
My boys and my nephews are tying it out.

Cole's got the moves down.

I'll get a picture of Sammy where she's looking at the camera.  I've got one, the computer just doesn't want to give it to me.


No comments: