Thursday, August 12, 2010

Second day of School!

I'm not one of those moms that gets too caught up in all of the,
"First day back to school hoopla."
Instead, I take pictures on the
second day of school
It's less crazy and scary for the kids this way.
Plus, I plum forgot yesterday.
Too excited, I guess.
Once I sent the kids off,
I cleaned a bit and organized the house
then I took myself to the movies.
I was so giddy.
But then the movie turned out to be a stinker and I left after 45 minutes.
I came home and cleaned two of the bathrooms.
Doing that was better than seeing the movie!
Truman started his freshman year at
Desert Ridge High School.
So far he's gone from
football to
swimming back to
football
and it's only the second day of school.
His school day starts at 6:30 a.m.
I thought after Cole graduated, we'd get away from A hour.
I thought wrong!
Quinn started 4th grade yesterday.
May I say how strange it is that he's my only elementary school kid?
It is, it's weird.
I also have the belief that second day photos of school are well,
not that flattering.
I mean, really....

(Not pictured:  Cole Tipton)
Cole's first day doesn't start until August 24th.
He'll be attending
Scottsdale Community College
studying
Film.
He's a writer and quite a creative guy.


No comments: