Monday, November 1, 2010

Fukuoka, Japan!!

Although I'm a little late in posting the news,
we're still really excited!
On Friday, October 22, 2010
R. Cole Tipton got his mission call
after waiting for
three weeks and one day to
FUKUOKA, JAPAN
That was a long time to wait.
But, it was worth it!
Who would have thought another Tipton was going
Asian?
Not me!
I should have known.

Does this look like your typical missionary?
He didn't shave the whole time he waited for his papers.
Was it some form of protest?
Was it some form of hunger strike, except the shaving kind?
No, I'm most definite that it's just being lazy.
Pretty sure that's it.

Cole had the family meet down at the hospital 'cause
I was workin'.
My co-workers watched the scene on the surveillance cameras in triage.
A guy walked buy, obviously of the same religion, and said,
"Kind of a weird place to open your mission call."
Yep.  It was a weird place, but we still had lots of fun.

Once again, the computer's being dumb and I can't load any more photos.
I will get revenge.
Don't worry!

1 comment:

Saragers said...

Yay! We were very excited to hear the news. Thank him for the great example.